We Are Open Christmas AND New Year Day

Shrimp With Cashew Nuts

Our restaurant has been dedicated to offering the most memorable dining experience for you.

We appreciate our Customers and will do our best to take care of them.

We appreciate our Customers and will do our best to take care of them.

We appreciate our Customers and will do our best to take care of them.

Business Hours
Mon--Thu 10:00 AM-10:00 PM

Fri--Sat 11:00 AM-11:00 PM

Sun 12:00 PM-10:00 PM

Acceptable Card
VISA MASTER

Title: Sunday1/31/2016 3:29:26 PM
Rude service and hour for delivery, I have been ordering and dining at Empire Szechuan since around 2002 and slowly watched food and service go downhill. Every time I give them a second chance it gets worst. I agree with previous comments about the rude lady who just wants your money and is eager to move on to the next victim. When gas prices went up they added a $2 delivery charge but when price drop the charge remains. I always tip well and combined with the delivery charge it's addition $5 or more. I asked once and this nice young man said tip was include w delivery charge. There is one guy who works there that actually has good customer service but he is unique! Today I didn't tip because previously I was told it was included and got a rude comment and a face that was basically giving me the finger. Food is average and there are plenty of good places without added charges and pleasant service. Save yourself from a bad experience and eat elsewhere
Title: Never again1/30/2015 12:44:27 PM
I ordered 3 things from here for delivery, 2 small lunch orders and crab Rangoon. Simple, you would think. The food took over an hour and a half to get here, so obviously it was cold once it finally did. I ordered bourbon chicken as one of my lunch meals, I received chicken with a watery, tasteless almost turkey gravy flavor. Never again, if I'm craving chinese and this is my last option, I'm going to taco bell!
Title: 1/30/2012 2:19:00 PM
Empire Szechuan gets a 4 star because it dosent pretend to be the best Chinese in Orlando. It is simply fast, reliable, solid takeout/delivery every time. They arent rewriting the book here, but regardless of what you order, it is consistent and delicious.If you're heading out for Chinese, you want Tasty Wok. If you're staying in, or scooping up something quick on your way home, you cant go wrong with Empire Szechuan.
Title: 1/21/2012 4:51:00 AM
If you're looking for American-style Chinese food, and are in the vicinity downtown, it's where you want to be. The menu is identical to most other Chinese take-out restaurants, but in a world of burgers and whatnot downtown, it's great to have some variety available.
Title: 1/17/2013 10:23:00 PM
I really want to like this place because of my slight addiction to Chinese food but everytime i stop in for takeout I feel like it doesn't live up to cleanliness as a restaurant should. I know how bad this food is for you but its my cheat every once and awhile. Being downtowns only chinese place, I feel like they don't have to be the "best" just the only one. Food here is decent but i feel like crap afterwards. pun intended! Ill be back as i always do unless someone can help me out with a better Chinese place.
Title: rip off1/12/2013 1:01:44 PM
bag and flyers say free dilivery but it is not free they charge $2.00 and when called to ask about it they said stop being cheap and to get a real job
Title: Good Quality food, this is the taste that i have been looking for. I had forgotten the taste but ...
Good Quality food, this is the taste that i have been looking for. I had forgotten the taste but as I was wandering in dowtown, I happen to pass by empire szechuan, went inside, they had a lunch buffet thing going on. The taste was ...?
57 Results 6/6 <<3456>>