We Are Open Christmas AND New Year Day

Shrimp With Cashew Nuts

Our restaurant has been dedicated to offering the most memorable dining experience for you.

We appreciate our Customers and will do our best to take care of them.

We appreciate our Customers and will do our best to take care of them.

We appreciate our Customers and will do our best to take care of them.

Business Hours
Mon--Thu 10:00 AM-10:00 PM

Fri 10:00 AM-11:00 PM

Sat Closed All Day

Sun 12:00 PM-10:00 PM

Acceptable Card
VISA MASTER AMERICAN EXPRESS

Title: GREAT FOOD!12/26/2011 3:58:03 PM
Hands down the best Chinese food in Orlanndo. Never been dissapointed yet!
Title: Brighter Florida11/8/2012 12:58:27 PM
Greetings,Brighter Florida is launching a campaign to promote the businesses in Orlando. We would like to assist your business through our referral program. Our program is an easy, effective, and cost efficient way to attract more customers throughout the year. Participating businesses may select any incentive to offer both customers and referral staff; and Brighter Florida will only be compensated 10 of the bill. Our referral service department coordinates with hotel concierges, transportation services, valet parking, airports, universities and fitness centers. All referral locations will be provided with cards and a black leather binder containing information on the participating businesses. There is absolutely no monthly cost or obligation to join. Please contact us when you would like to participate or if you have any questions. Thank you.Very Respectfully,Landon C. VitugCEO Brighter Florida407-234-1692brighterflorida@gmail.com
Title: Double Check11/29/2012 9:35:29 AM
I attempted to order delivery online but ended up calling over an hour after placing my order. The place said my order never came through, but I got a confirmation that it was successfully submitted. I don't know if this place is any good or not.. But it seems that technology may not be a strength here..
Title: 11/16/2015 6:21:20 PM
Title: Believe the customer!11/16/2014 4:36:37 PM
When someone says "Make it spicy," use the hot chili oil. Terribly bland.
Title: TERRIBLE BEWARE10/2/2012 10:29:31 AM
Placed an order over the phone she told me it would be here in 45 minutes. An hour and a half later it finally showed up. Driver was rude and didn't care it was late. He said if we tell you the right time you would say never mind. Son...if you tell me the right time I will have respect and order a lot earlier. If you tell me the wrong time and don't care you just lost business! Business 101. Never again!
Title: worst service10/14/2013 6:25:08 PM
been to this take out place many times and this time it took 25 minutes to get egg foo young, no one was waiting, not acceptable
Title: Poor Customer Service1/8/2012 6:01:58 PM
Ask to speak with manager and he would not even get on the phone..
Title: Sunday1/31/2016 3:29:26 PM
Rude service and hour for delivery, I have been ordering and dining at Empire Szechuan since around 2002 and slowly watched food and service go downhill. Every time I give them a second chance it gets worst. I agree with previous comments about the rude lady who just wants your money and is eager to move on to the next victim. When gas prices went up they added a $2 delivery charge but when price drop the charge remains. I always tip well and combined with the delivery charge it's addition $5 or more. I asked once and this nice young man said tip was include w delivery charge. There is one guy who works there that actually has good customer service but he is unique! Today I didn't tip because previously I was told it was included and got a rude comment and a face that was basically giving me the finger. Food is average and there are plenty of good places without added charges and pleasant service. Save yourself from a bad experience and eat elsewhere
Title: Never again1/30/2015 12:44:27 PM
I ordered 3 things from here for delivery, 2 small lunch orders and crab Rangoon. Simple, you would think. The food took over an hour and a half to get here, so obviously it was cold once it finally did. I ordered bourbon chicken as one of my lunch meals, I received chicken with a watery, tasteless almost turkey gravy flavor. Never again, if I'm craving chinese and this is my last option, I'm going to taco bell!
65 Results 6/7 <<34567>>