We Are Open Christmas AND New Year Day

Shrimp With Cashew Nuts

Our restaurant has been dedicated to offering the most memorable dining experience for you.

We appreciate our Customers and will do our best to take care of them.

We appreciate our Customers and will do our best to take care of them.

We appreciate our Customers and will do our best to take care of them.

Business Hours
Mon--Thu 10:00 AM-10:00 PM

Fri--Sat 11:00 AM-11:00 PM

Sun 12:00 PM-10:00 PM

Acceptable Card
VISA MASTER

Title: Shocked behavior4/27/2013 6:37:29 PM
Visiting and hungry for some Chinese, we stopped by to order and the first thing we were treated with was an employee wearing a hat that said FCUK, then another girl face timing a friend cussing like a sailor. Not a family friendly place
Title: 4/20/2016 6:13:19 PM
Title: 3/4/2012 8:30:00 AM
Overrated is a understatment, I rather eat at Panda Express right before they closed. It would still be better
Title: 03/29/2015 @5:33pm3/29/2015 2:37:45 PM
I called to order a delivery and the guy taking my order was very rude. And that is bad for your business. I Will never order again. And I will pass the Word on to others.
Title: Always Great!!!3/26/2012 6:12:21 PM
No matter whether we get take out or delivery, the food is always consistently great and the service always friendly and prompt!
Title: 3/22/2012 1:55:00 AM
(sigh) This place has taken a nose dive. When I lived downtown, I would go here about once a month for my junky Chinese food fix. I loved it as their food reminded me of many late nights in Boston when Chinese was the only option.Sadly, they now resemble every other Chinese restaurant here in Orlando. I went back for the first time in years while serving jury duty. While the price is right, $7 for an entree with rice and your choice of 3 items and a drink, the food is just 'meh'very sad indeed.
Title: 2018/3/23 18:50:42
THE FOOD IS VERY GOOD.
Title: 2018/3/23 18:48:48
THE FOOD IS VERY GOOD.
Title: 2018/3/23 18:47:50
THE FOOD IS VERY GOOD.
Title: 2018/3/23 18:47:10
The food was excellent service was okay the menu is so enticing recommend go everybody and eat there.
63 Results 3/7 <<1234567>>