We Are Open Christmas AND New Year Day

Shrimp With Cashew Nuts

Our restaurant has been dedicated to offering the most memorable dining experience for you.

We appreciate our Customers and will do our best to take care of them.

We appreciate our Customers and will do our best to take care of them.

We appreciate our Customers and will do our best to take care of them.

Business Hours
Mon--Thu 10:00 AM-10:00 PM

Fri--Sat 11:00 AM-11:00 PM

Sun 12:00 PM-10:00 PM

Acceptable Card
VISA MASTER

Title: 9/5/2012 6:52:00 PM
I have ordered from this place at least 3 times. Each time, the food was good and came in about 45 minutes. However, each time they forgot at least one item - e.g. soda, forks, etc.Overall, great takeout when you are in a pinch (because nothing else in Orlando is open.)
Title: 9/3/2015 2:46:38 PM
Title: 9/29/2016 12:30:45 AM
Title: 9/13/2012 7:09:06 PM
Title: Customer9/10/2014 6:14:21 PM
Disgusted by this business . I received the wrong rode for delivery and call them up the store. the manager refused to make the proper order. He said " I would have to buy another meal". This is terrible business practice. Never order from here.
Title: Delicious9/10/2012 9:58:51 PM
I decided to pop into Empire when I had some business in downtown and the food was hearty in quantity but did not lack in quality they made at first but they happily exchanged it and I still get to keep the old one. Sweet!!
Title: Perfect8/3/2016 9:35:17 AM
I love this food! In fact I've ordered about 50 times in the last two years. I believe its "NY Style" particularly because unlike most Chinese restaurants in Orlando, their fried chicken does not have a batter on it which is GREAT! I typically order their chicken wings and egg drop soup. The soup is prepared in a separate pot and unfortunately my experience with other restaurants they prepare the soup in the same pot as other food so there is an "aftertaste". But not Orlando Empire Szechuan! They are the best. If I had to make a suggestion it would be if the delivery service could be faster. Other than that, I believe they are GREAT!
Title: 7/7/2016 8:28:18 PM
Title: 7/7/2013 8:29:52 AM
Great downtown Orlando Chinese delivery. I ordered online, someone called to confirm my order, and my food arrived hot and delicious faster than the estimated delivery time.
Title: awesome7/25/2013 12:33:10 AM
Best chinese food exactly like new york style food.
57 Results 1/6 <<1234>>