We Are Open Christmas AND New Year Day

Shrimp With Cashew Nuts

Our restaurant has been dedicated to offering the most memorable dining experience for you.

We appreciate our Customers and will do our best to take care of them.

We appreciate our Customers and will do our best to take care of them.

We appreciate our Customers and will do our best to take care of them.

Business Hours
Mon--Thu 10:00 AM-10:00 PM

Fri--Sat 11:00 AM-11:00 PM

Sun 12:00 PM-10:00 PM

Acceptable Card
VISA MASTER

Title: Very unprofessional7/18/2012 12:05:17 PM
I called and simply asked for the best dish on the menu and the front desk employee replied "Your ass." I was shocked at the unprofessional employees that work there and I would not recommend this to anyone. Very horrible!!
Title: Good NY taste6/27/2011 10:09:54 PM
it is a pretty decent place but mainly when a chinese restaurant says "NY Style" then i expect Ny style and empire met my expectations 2 thumbs up :)
Title: Good as well as Clean6/25/2012 9:58:45 AM
Great Chinese Food. Have good reviews from the Dept. of Health and thats important but they food is great too. Plenty of it. Great value. I highly recommend it.
Title: 6/23/2012 9:57:00 AM
Ewww. Ordered from here a few nights ago for delivery, and it took them about an hour (and I live about 10 blocks away). OK, no biggie. But the food was so bad the two of us barely ate any and ended up chucking the leftovers in the trash... and having lived in NYC for a while, I'm no stranger to greasy fast-chinese delivery. But this was NO BUENO!!! Too bad it's practically the only downtown delivery chinese food.A little tip - the Publix at Michigan and S. Orange has fresh chinese food at the deli and it's very good. Not thrilled to have to spend 20 minutes schlepping back and forth but it's some of the best "fast-chinese" in the downtown area... Who would've thunk!?
Title: 6/15/2012 8:56:00 PM
No. Enough said.
Title: Charged me TWICE5/9/2012 7:10:31 AM
They charged me once when I gave the order over the phone for delivery. Once I found out it was going to take 45 minutes, I changed it to pick up. They assured me that the charge would be taken off. I've tried to contact them 3 times and have gotten no response back. Now when I call, no one even picks up and the email bounces back to me. Poor customer service.
Title: 5/19/2012 5:31:00 AM
I like this place since it's so close to my work in downtown. Food is good, simple and the serving sizes are pretty generous.The $7 lunch special which includes 1 main entree (rice) and 3 sides cannot be beat. It's a small place and its somewhat hard to find, but I enjoy going here each and every time.
Title: Phone number5/18/2013 4:35:52 PM
Why can't I find the phone number on your site?
Title: Good Food4/29/2013 6:51:17 PM
I just called at 15 minutes to closing and they still said they would deliver. This is the only Chinese place I order from. They are always nice and food is great.
Title: usually get 2 free cokes.4/29/2013 1:32:48 PM
we ordered food last night and spent a good amount on it too... 28..and I was expecting free drinks to the order...then when we got none... I was upset... if we order Chinese food we call you guys.... Not cool....
57 Results 2/6 <<12345>>